Come every autumn festival, one particular moon cake specialist is always hard at work, passionately pursuing exciting and adventurous new ingredients and flavours.
Casahana continuously raises the benchmark on both their exquisite taste offerings as well as their unique gift packaging.
Yet again, Casahana moon cakes are set to tintillate taste buds with an unforgettable array of new combinations. Leading this season’s cast are “heroine’ mooncakes exotically named to match their flavours.
Scarlet Snow has a creamy white soft crust flecked with rose petals perfectly introduces the filling of pomegranate, white lotus and wild honey. A delicate balance of tanginess mixed into the creamy smoothness of this concoction whips up the imagination and eggs you on for more.
Try Empress Magic for a surprising treat of apple, ginseng and Japanese yam. Pop a slice into your mouth and you will begin to relish the alchemy of these special flavours together.
For a visual and taste drama, Casahana’s vivid Violet Harmony is a must. Three unique flavours smoothly blended from taro, sweet potato and mung bean make this mooncake an unforgettable delight. Each ingredient yields its individual and distinctive taste to make the combination different and enjoyable.
Oriental Garden combines east-west fusion with traditional and new wave. Find such luxurious treats in Green Tea Apricot, Glutinous Rice Yam Omochi, Jade Custard and Pure Lotus 1 Yolk.
Exquisite Autumn are temptations in classical moon cake shapes and flavours. Lyrical Autumn are mini moon cakes in the shade of jade, Celestial Autumn in royal yellow and Blushing Autumn in rose pink.
Gift packs are both visual and taste feasts.
All the products are made to the highest quality, manufactured under stringent health standards, conform to HACCP standards and halal certified. A large selection of Casahana mooncakes are suitable for vegetarians.
Available in major stores in KL, Penang, JB and Singapore at:
– Klang Valley: 1 Utama (New Wing), Leisure Mall, HYT Kiosk, Sg. Wang, IOI Puchong, The Mines, KL Festival City, Setia City Mall, Sunway Giza, Great Eastern.
– Other urban area: Ipoh Parade
– Northern: Sunway Carnival Mall
– Southern: Sutera Mall, City Square, KSL City
– Others: Jusco, The Store, Giant, Cold Storage, Aeon Big, Sunshine Square, Sunshine Farlim, Gama, Ben’s Independent Grocer, Village Grocer, Billion, Yawata, NSK, Jaya Grocer, Minat, TF Value Mart, Central Hypermarket OUG, UO Ocean Ipoh