Empire Subang, Jalan SS16/1
47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel : 603-5565 1388
FB : Empire Hotel Subang
Business Hours :
Mon – Sun
Residents from Subang Jaya and the neighbouring townships – Bandar Sunway, Puchong, Kelana Jaya, Shah Alam and Klang will have a unique dining experience available this coming festive period at the easily accessible Empire Hotel Subang.
A buffet dinner themed Seenak Citarasa Malaysia will be available from 28th June to 29th July at Kitchen Art Brasserie restaurant located at the hotel’s Level 2.
The buffet dinner will features over 60 dishes and will include traditional flavors from 13 states. Diners will also be entertained by a Ghazal band performing nightly. In line with the Seenak Citarasa Malaysia theme, local favorites such as Rojak and Cendol will also be served as part of the buffet.
Kerutuk Itik Serati Kuala Krai
Kari Udang Harimau with Kacang Panjang
Petola Masak Lemak with Bayam
“Diners can expect to be pleasantly surprised when they come for our buffet”, said Mr Ho Ricky, Group General Manager, Empire Hotel Subang.
“There will be 13 states of Malaysia flags set-up at the buffet spread to let diners know where the dishes originated from or where it is popular. It will be almost like a complete taste of Malaysian cuisine where you get to sample a specialty from each of the 13 states in one dinner”, said Ho.
The unique setting and decor will also feature Malay traditional styled props in line with the theme. “We want to give our clients a complete traditional Malay cuisine dining experience that captures the best of 13 states, presented by our talented Chef Syed Alsagoff and his team”, explained Ho.
Cendol and Coconut Mousse
Ais Kacang Station
Empire Hotel Subang signature dishes include the :
* Sup Gear Box (Beef Shank Broth with Spices), from utara Kedah
* Rendang Tok, from Perak
* Gulai Kawah dengan Kentang (Beef Curry with Potato), from Terengganu
* Ikan Patin Masak Lemak Tempoyak (Fish in Spicy Durian Gravy), from Pahang
* Ayam Bakar Berempah (Roasted Chicken with Roasted Malay Spices), from Kelantan
* Briyani Kambing (Mutton in Local Spices), from Pulau Pinang
* Hinava Roe Fish, from Sabah
* Braised Chicken in Bamboo, from Sarawak
* Bubur Gandum, from Perlis
* Briyani Ayam dengan Kismis (Braised Chicken with Golden Raisin), from Johor
* Daging Masak Lemak dengan Nangka Muda (Beef in Turmeric Gravy with Young Jackfruit), from Negeri Sembilan
* Terung Goreng Berlada dengan Ikan Bilis (Fried Eggplant with Chili and Anchovies), from Selangor
* Ikan Masak Asam Pedas Bunga Kantan (Braised Fish in Tamarind Gravy with Ginger Flower), from Melaka
Diners will also stand a chance to win a Hermes watch worth about RM12k by taking part in a contest organised during the period.
The Seenak Citarasa Malaysia buffet dinner is priced at RM108++ for adults and RM88++ for children and senior citizens. For reservations, call 603 5565 1388 or visit www.empirehotel.com.my.
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food blogger since 2010