380, Jalan Penang, 10000 Penang, Malaysia
(next to Kek Seng Coffee Shop ; GPS 5.416298, 100.329380)
Tel : 604 229 0068
FB : Gartien
Business Hours :
Mon – Fri 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Gartien had launched a new packaging to celebrate this year 2014 Mid Autumn Festival.
Gartien makes delightful pineapple cakes with the buttery goodness of shortbread and real fresh pineapple filling. Perfectly portioned in convenient little-more-than-bite-size servings for a guilt-free treat.
Gartien started in Penang, Malaysia where affection and care for each other are ofthen expressed in a common passion for good cooking.
This is the inspiration for Gartien – this wonderful tradition of hospitality and good food. At Gartien, we give you the best. From a perfect recipe and meticulous preparation to the beautiful packaging of our product.
For 2014 Gartien Mid Autumn Order Promotion :
* BY 4 AUGUST 2014 : In order to get your FREE BOX of Gartien Pineapple Cakes with EVERY 5 BOXES purchased, please submit your pre-order form by 4 August 2014 at http://gartien.com/shop
* 5 AUGUST 2014 onwards : In order to get your FREE BOX of Gartien Pineapple Cakes with EVERY 10 BOXES purchased, please submit your pre-order form at http://gartien.com/shop
* The selling price per box with 10 pieces of pineapple cakes is RM45 (self collect only).
* A fix courier charge of RM10 & RM40 will be applicable to all deliveries within Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia respectively.
* Each box is fixed price throughout the year.
Gartien new retail shop at 380 Penang Road that is located next to Kek Seng Cafe.
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food blogger since 2010