47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel : 603-5031 6060 ext 1954
FB : Dorsett Grand Subang
Business Hours :
Mon – Sun
This Mid-Autumn Festival, Dorsett Grand Subang’s The Emperor Chinese Restaurant brings to you a ‘Reflection of Timeless Heritage’ with an array of delicious mooncake flavors exclusively prepared by Chef Loh and the talented culinary team.
With 11 different types of mooncakes, such as the Pandan Lotus Paste with Salted Egg Yolk and Snow Skin Red Bean Paste, customers will be spoiled for the heavenly choices. From RM17++ per mooncake, you will certainly be having a timeless Mid-Autumn Festival with your family, friends and loved ones.
A specially hand-crafted beautiful box with tradition elements for customers that purchase 4 pieces of mooncakes.
Besides at Dorsett Grand Subang, the mooncakes can also be purchased at their stalls located in Plaza Damas from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Cheras Sentral from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. on weekdays and 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. on weekends.
* White Lotus Paste with Double Egg Yolk (RM22)
* Low Sugar White Lotus Paste with Single Egg Yolk (RM22)
* Low Sugar Pure White Lotus Paste (RM21)
* Pandan Lotus Paste with Egg Yolk (RM22)
* Pure Lotus Pandan Paste (RM22)
* Green Tea Lotus Paste with Single Egg Yolk (RM22)
* Pure Sweet Potato with Single Egg Yolk (RM21)
* Pure Red Bean Paste (RM21)
* Snow Skin Red Bean Paste (RM17)
* Snow Skin Pandan Lotus Paste with Egg Yolk (RM21)
* Snow Skin Pure Sweet Potato with Single Egg Yolk (RM21)
For enquires please call 603 5031 6060 ext 1954. Visit Dorsett Grand Subang’s website for more information at www.dorsetthotels.com/malaysia/subang. You can also visit the Facebook page and click ‘Like’ at www.facebook.com/DorsettGrandSubang.
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food blogger since 2010