Shah Alam (603-5518 6088) ; Petaling Jaya SS2 (603-7873 0212) ; Publika (603-6205 3701) ;
Subang Jaya SS15 (603-5622 1323) ; Damansara Uptown (603-7722 4157) ; Taman Danau Desa (603-7982 0602) ; Centrepoint Bandar Utama (603-7733 4868) ;
Kota Kemuning (603-5525 2820) ; Cheras (603-9133 8281) ; Setia Alam (603-3358 8871)
FB : Free Mori Malaysia
Business Hours :
Mon – Sun
Thanks to the warm invitation from Free Mori, I got the opportunity recently to sample their signature mooncakes packaged beautifully in colorful boxes that to me are some of the most uniquely interesting mooncake packaging in this year!
Perfect for gift purpose, Free Mori offers 9 types of different designs and sizes mooncake packaging with the theme ‘Wish and Hope’ for customers to choose from.
* Reunion (RM88) – Chocolate Lover (x1), Crazy Durian (x1), Tiramisu (x1), Aesthetic Lotus Seed (x3), Special Peppermint (x1), Healthy Red Dates (x2)
* Fortune (RM49) – Crazy Durian (x2), Fragrance Black Sesame (x2), Coconut Pandan (x2), Aesthetic Lotus Seed (x2)
* Salted Egg Yolk Pastry (RM39) – Aesthetic Lotus Seed Single Yolk (x2), Royal Milk Tea Single Yolk (x1), Romantic Roses Red Bean Single Yolk (x1), Fragrance Black Sesame Single Yolk (x1), Healthy Six Coarse Grains Paste Single Yolk (x1)
Each mooncake is strictly packed in air-tight to keep the freshness, and weight only 55g so that it can be consumed finish once opened and no need to keep the remains in fridge like what we usually do if we can’t finish the normal size mooncake.
I am quite amazed by the wide varieties of delicious mooncakes that offered in Free Mori :
* Healthy Red Dates (RM5.50) – Get the goodness of red dates for beauty, health and enrich blood circulation.
* Healthy Six Coarse Grains (RM5.50) – Mixture of six coarse grains that makes a healthy and delicious choice.
* Healthy Six Coarse Grains Paste Single Yolk (RM6.30) – Mixture of six coarse grains added with extra big yolk that makes a healthy and delicious choice.
* Supreme Ginseng Qi Zi (RM5.50) – Lotus paste added with supreme ginseng and qi zi.
* Tiramisu (RM5.50) – The perfect combination of premium and finest coffee bean paste on every bite.
* Royal Milk Tea (RM5.50) – Finest earl grey tea filling that will simply bring you in a journey to Hong Kong.
* Royal Milk Tea Single Yolk (RM6.30) – Finest earl grey tea filling with added extra big yolk that will simply bring you in a journey to Hong Kong.
* Coconut Pandan (RM5.50) – The traditional local taste with refreshing mixture of coconut and pandan filling.
* Fragrance Black Sesame (RM5.50) – Premium and finest black sesame paste that creates aromatic taste to satisfy your taste bud.
* Fragrance Black Sesame Single Yolk (RM6.30) – Premium and finest black sesame paste with added extra big yolk that creates aromatic taste to satisfy your taste bud.
* Romantic Roses Red Bean (RM4.50) – Red bean cooked with fresh roses to preserve its natural romatic fragrance.
* Romantic Roses Red Bean Single Yolk (RM6.30) – Red bean cooked with fresh roses to preserve its natural romatic fragrance and added extra big yolk.
* Crazy Durian (RM5.50) – Pure durian and lotus filling gives a mild but aromatic taste to all durian lovers.
* Chocolate Lover (RM5.50) – Jam packed Switzerland chocolate in golden brown crispy mooncake.
* Honey Purple Potato (RM5.50) – Honey, purple potato and lotus boiled to make paste that simply enchanting.
* Pu Er Tea (RM5.50) – Mixture of fine quality Pu Er Tea and lotus seed makes a perfect dessert after meal.
* Special Peppermint (RM5.50) – Be surprise with the refreshing peppermint filling.
* Low Sugar Golden Jade (RM5.50) – The refreshing and exhilarating pandan filling.
* Aesthetic Lotus Seed (RM5.50) – Simply pure lotus paste prepared diligentley just to meet everyone’s taste buds.
* Aesthetic Lotus Seed Single Yolk (RM6.30) – Filled with specially chosen Hunan white lotus and added extra big yolk in crispy layered skin.
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food blogger since 2010