Première Hotel, Bandar Bukit Tinggi
1/KS6, Jalan Langat, 41200 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel : 603-3325 6868
FB : Première Hotels
In conjunction with this year 2014 Mid-Autumn Festival, Premiere Hotel Klang had introduced six varieties of handmade mooncakes with highlight no preservatives added.
Available from 9 July to 8 September 2014, customers can enjoy 20% discount on all purchase with the Premiere Card or earn AA BIG Points with any purchase if you are the card holder.
* Red Bean Paste (RM68 nett per gift box of 4 pieces)
* Lotus Paste (RM78 nett per gift box of 4 pieces)
* Lotus Paste Single Egg Yolk (RM82 nett per gift box of 4 pieces)
* Sugar Free White Lotus Paste Single Egg Yolk (RM88 nett per gift box of 4 pieces)
* Snow Skin Pandan Lotus Paste (RM78 nett per gift box of 4 pieces)
* Snow Skin Durian (RM88 nett per gift box of 4 pieces)
* Deluxe 1 with 2 Red Bean Paste and 2 Lotus Paste (RM73 nett per gift box of 4 pieces)
* Deluxe 2 with 2 Lotus Paste Single Egg Yolk and 2 Red Bean Paste (RM75 nett per gift box of 4 pieces)
* Deluxe 3 with 2 Lotus Paste and 2 Lotus Paste Single Egg Yolk (RM80 nett per gift box of 4 pieces)
Thanks to the warm invitation from Premiere Hotel Klang, I got to sample their delicious mooncakes that made fresh daily at Royal Gourmet’s kitchen, which chef recommended to consume it within 7 days of purchase as no preservatives were added in at all.
I personally like the Snow Skin Durian Mooncake. It has a creamy texture with pleasant aromatic durian filling that chef mixed D24 durian paste with powders to thicken it.
To keep it fresh, it is advisable to store the durian mooncake in freezer with temperature -20 degree, and take it out to chill in the fridge for few hours before savoring it with family or friends over a good laugh time.
Free delivery to destination within 30km radius of Premiere Hotel with a minimum purchase of 50 boxes.
For orders or enquiries, please call Ms Mazlina at 603 3325 6868 ext 6879 or email to [email protected]
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food blogger since 2010