FB : Fonterra
• 1/2 cup Anlene Low Fat Yoghurt – Plain
• 1/2 cup rolled oats
• 2/3 cup Anlene Concentrate UHT – Original
• 1 tbsp chia seeds
• 2 tbsp kurma, chopped finely
• For garnishing, you can use kurma / fresh fruits / granola / coconut flakes as desired
1. Whisk together Anlene Low Fat Yoghurt, Anlene Concentrate UHT, rolled oats, chia seeds and kurma in a jar. Seal with a fitting lid.
2. Keep in fridge until it becomes thick like pudding, preferably overnight.
3. Top the overnight oats with kurma or with fresh fruits of your choice, some granola or coconut flakes as desired. Best served chilled.
* Calories : 183
* Carbohydrate : 24.5g
* Protein : 9.4g
* Fat : 5g
* Dietary Fibre : 5.5g