Level 1, East Wing, Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Corner of Jalan Sultan Ismail & Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2716 9388
FB : Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel
Business Hours :
Mon – Sun 12 noon – 2:30 p.m. ; 6:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Dim Sum Breakfast 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Sun & P.H.
Thanks to the wonderful invitation, I recently went to Dynasty Restaurant at Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel for their ‘Weekday Fantastic Feast’ promotion that is available from now until 29 August 2017. You get to enjoy a delicious selection of Dim Sum at half price during lunch or create your own 4-course menu at RM49.90 nett per person (maximum 10 persons) for lunch and dinner.
Fantastic Feast (select 1 item from each course)
* Assorted seafood and crabmeat broth
* Sun-dried seafood consommé
* Shredded duck broth with chives
* Wonton pouches in consommé
Fish and Poultry
* Stir fried duck with sesame oil and oyster sauce
* Grouper fillet sautéed with Portuguese sauce
* Stir fried grouper fillet with spring onion and ginger
* Sautéed chicken strips with dried chilli
* Stewed mee sua with fish dumpling
* Seafood ramen in superior stock
* Pan fried Hong Kong egg noodle with enoki and chicken
* Cantonese wonton noodle with honey glazed chicken and vegetable
* Chinese pancake
* Signature glutinous balls coated with sesame seed
* Osmanthus pudding
* Herbal jelly with honey
With over 30 types of Dim Sum to choose from and a choice of 4 items to select from each course to create your own set menu, you will definitely be having a fantastic feast.
If that is not enough, top off your meal with Executive Sous Chef Kok Chee Kin’s line-up of signature dishes at fantastic prices for a value-added feast. Normally priced from RM65 to RM168 nett, these dishes are now priced from RM38 to RM68.80 nett.
* Mongolian lamb chop (RM38)
* Roasted chicken with fragrant minced garlic (RM38)
* Braised oxtail with garlic in casserole (RM38.80)
* Beef tenderloin with choice of sauces (RM40)
* Pan seared stuffed scallop (RM48)
* Sautéed shelled prawns with salted egg yolk (RM48)
* Peking duck (RM68.80)
Located on Level 1, East Wing, Dynasty Restaurant is open daily for lunch from 12 noon to 2:30 pm and dinner from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm. Dim Sum breakfast is served from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm on Sundays and Public Holidays, dinner hours are as usual.
To discover more or to make reservation, please call 603-2771 6692 or email [email protected] This ‘Fantastic Feast’ is not valid with any other voucher, special promotions, membership card benefits or other discounts.
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food & lifestyle blogger since 2010