FB : Julie’s Biscuits
When was the last time you picked up a pen to write something down?
How often do you share your excitement with your family?
Are there words that you wish to tell your loved ones but just couldn’t say it out loud?
It’s time to put down your mobile phone and write down your love 🙂
Thanks to the wonderful invitation, I recently went to Sunway Velocity Mall for Julie’s “What’s Your Love Letter?” 2018 Chinese New Year campaign. With the “Spread Your Joy; Share Your Love”, Julie’s encourages everyone to send their warmest regards to the people they care about and fill the air with love and warmth this festive season.
I like to eat Julie’s Love Letters since young. It is one of the must-have items in my house during the festive season. Julie’s Love Letters is a product of quality. It is not only a taste of beautiful memories, but also a taste of love. The chocolate flavoured ones are rolled up with rich melty chocolate, where every bite is filled with the chocolaty goodness that makes you crave for more. The strawberry flavoured ones are filled with the aroma of sweet strawberries that you can’t resist, just like the taste of first love.
Julie’s biscuits are baked with specially selected raw materials and ingredients for their quality and nutrition value. They are HACCP-certified. Artificial coloring and preservatives are forbidden in Julie’s biscuits. The founder philosophy is, “What I don’t eat, I don’t let people eat”.
“We are continuing our annual tradition since year 2015 to encourage everyone to pen down their heartfelt messages and send it out to their loved ones. Over the years, we have done this in several ways, from postcards to last year’s “Love Invites”. At the same time, we also wish that everyone can share their love and care to those who need love, and together make our society a better place,” said Mr. Dennis Swee Jing Wei, Julie’s Malaysia Senior National Sales Manager during his welcome speech at the event.
In celebration of this year campaign, there is a special designed “Fudai” along with their 700gram Julie’s Love Letters. Inside the “Fudai”, there is a Love Note for you to write down your blessings and thank you notes to your friends and relatives.
Join Julie’s “What’s Your Love Letter?” 2018 Chinese New Year Roadshow at the 35 shopping malls around Malaysia :
19 – 21 Jan, 2018
* Aeon Cheras Selatan, Kuala Lumpur
* Aeon Big Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
* Giant Batu Caves, Selangor
* NSK Selayang, Selangor
* Pacific Alor Setar Mall, Kedah
* Billion Jelapang, Perak
* TF Value Mart Sg. Siput, Perak
* Maslee Setia Indah, Johor Bahru, Johor
* Giant Plentong, Masai, Johor
* Pacific Batu Pahat, Johor
26 – 28 Jan, 2018
* Aeon Bukit Tinggi, Klang, Selangor
* Tesco Puchong, Selangor
* Mydin Subang USJ, Selangor
* NSK Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur
* Aeon Big Wangsa Maju, Kuala Lumpur
* Aeon Bandaraya, Melaka
* NSK, Seremban 2, Negeri Sembilan
* TF Value Mart Batu Gajah, Perak
* TF Value Mart Botani, Perak
* Econsave Taman Daya, Johor
* Aeon Big Sutera Mall, Johor Bahru, Johor
* Billion Seberang Jaya, Pulau Pinang
* Gama Supermarket, George Town, Pulau Pinang
2 – 4 Feb, 2018
* Tesco Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
* Aeon Metro Prima, Kepong, Kuala Lumpur
* NSK Klang, Selangor
* TF Value Teluk Intan, Perak
* Billion Lumut, Sri Manjung, Perak
* Aeon Terbau City, Johor Bahru, Johor
* Tunas Manja Air Putih, Kuantan, Pahang
* TF Value Mentakab, Pahang
* Family Store Bachang, Melaka
* Sunshine Square, Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang
* Sunshine Farlim, Ayer Itam, Pulau Pinang
* Tesco Penang Extra, Pulau Pinang
Purchase 2 tins 700gram Julie’s Love Letters and you can participate in their “Bring Your Blessing Home” on the spot to bring home exciting prizes with vouchers and Julie’s merchandise (terms apply).
In addition, at 11am every Saturday during their roadshow, the first 188 customers who purchase 2 tins 700gram Julie’s Love Letters will receive a free 400gram Julie’s Love Letters and a limited edition “Fudai” woven bag!
Scribble Your Love and Win a 24k Gold Fortune Pouch Charm Bracelet
1. Purchase 2 tins 700gram Julie’s Love Letters from Jan 8 to Feb 11, 2018.
2. Write down your love message within 20 words on the Love Note.
3. Fill in your personal details, attach the receipt from your purchase and drop your contest form inside the giant Julie’s “Fudai” at Julie’s promotional block or post it to Julie’s mailbox.
4. The top 50 most touching messages will stand a chance to win a 24K Gold Fortune Pouch Charm bracelet. 10 lucky winners will be selected weekly.
For more details, please visit Julie’s Biscuits Facebook page at fb.com/JuliesBiscuits.
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food and lifestyle blogger since 2010