The Intermark, 348, Jalan Tun Razak
50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2172 7272
FB : DoubleTree by Hilton
Business Hours :
Mon – Sun
Thanks to the wonderful invitation, I recently went to DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur for their ‘Over the Moon, Mid-autumn Sweet Delights’ promotion in conjunction with the annual Mid-autumn festive.
Mooncake festival is a time of bonding and celebration amongst family members and loved ones and in the olden days, the tradition of moon worship and moon gazing was a very important part of the celebration. Thus, this year DoubleTree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur’s campaign focuses on Mid-autumn festival treats and the mooncakes, which are elegantly crafted, highlights high quality, unique flavours which Hilton is renowned for.
The ‘Over the Moon’ mooncakes which are sold as the Hilton National mooncake box is designed with subtle delicate floral motive representing the appreciation of abundance of harvest celebration. The modern floral motive and pastel colors will resonate well with the younger generation who are targeting to keep this tradition of gifting alive.
Traditional Baked Premium Mooncakes
* Baked Mixed Nuts (RM35 per piece)
* Lotus Paste with Single Yolk (RM35 per piece)
* Pandan Lotus Paste with Single Yolk (RM35 per piece)
* Durian Lotus Paste with Single Yolk (RM35 per piece)
* Special Gift Set (RM128 nett for a box of 4 pieces)
Traditional Baked Mooncakes
* Tiramisu Lotus Paste (RM30 per piece)
* Black Sesame Lotus Paste with Single Yolk (RM30 per piece)
* Pumpkin Lotus Paste (RM30 per piece)
* Pure Lotus Paste (RM30 per piece)
* Special Gift Set (RM108 nett for a box of 4 pieces)
It all derives from the ‘Over the Moon’ feeling when you are gifted with the specially designed Mid-autumn sweet delights, a show of colorful merriment of appreciation and gifting, get-togetherness and a time to celebrate with loved ones.
For more information, please call 603-2172 7272 or email [email protected] to purchase your mooncakes now.