Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
13, Jalan 16/11, Pusat Dagang Seksyen 16
Seksyen 16, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel : 603-7665 1111
FB : Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Business Hours :
Mon – Sun
Thanks for the wonderful invitation, I recently went to Eastin Hotel Kuala Lumpur for their Mid-Autumn Festival promotion at the Ee Chinese Restaurant.
The Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the most celebrated festivals among the Chinese communities throughout the world and the mooncakes are a special delicacy that symbolises this special festival. Over the years, this popular delicacy has evolved in terms of flavours and taste made with various ingredients as fillings.
This year, Ee Chinese Restaurant introduces some new exciting flavours, including the Crystal Peppermint Almond Chocolate Lotus Paste, Crystal Pineapple Lotus Paste and Crystal Ginger Longan along with the crowd favourite, the Musang King snow skin mooncakes.
This limited edition Musang King snow skin mooncake is made with fresh Musang King durian pulp that brings out the intense flavour of the King of Fruits, perfect for all durian lovers!
Superior flavours such as the must-have Pure Red Bean Paste, Pure Lotus Seed Paste with Yolk and Mixed Nuts are made available together with other flavours until 13th September 2019.
Signature Mini Mooncakes
* Crystal Musang King Durian Paste (RM22 per piece)
Baked Mini Mooncakes
* White Lotus Paste Single Yolk (RM16 per piece)
* Pandan Paste Single Yolk (RM16 per piece)
* Six Coarse Grains Lotus Paste (RM16 per piece)
* Black Sesame Lotus Paste (RM16 per piece)
Snow Skin Mini Mooncakes
* Crystal Green Tea Lotus Paste (RM16 per piece)
* Crystal Pineapple Lotus Paste (RM16 per piece)
* Crystal Ginger Longan Lotus Paste (RM16 per piece)
* Crystal Peppermint Almond Chocolate Lotus Paste (RM16 per piece)
Beautifully presented in handcrafted gift box, these mooncakes would be the ideal gift to your family, friends and business partners this Mid-Autumn festival.
* Red Bean Paste + Lotus Paste + White Lotus Single Yolk + Mixed Nuts (RM120 per box of 4 pieces)
* Red Bean Paste + White Lotus Single Yolk (RM60 per box of 2 pieces)
* Lotus Paste + Mixed Nuts (RM60 per box of 2 pieces)
Customized mooncake packages include personalized tags with company name, logo and “with compliments” greeting line is also available upon request with minimum order of 15 boxes. Please allow 10 days’ notice period prior to the collection date.
Tempting your taste buds with crispy skin and juicy meat, you can also try out their succulent Peking Duck (RM58 nett per bird) when you dine-in at Ee Chinese Restaurant to celebrate the Mid-Autumn festive. Enjoy the second course of Peking Duck cooked in various styles at only RM30 nett.
For more information or to place order for the mooncakes, kindly call Ee Chinese Restaurant at 603-7628 7338 or Whatsapp 6016–262 2059 from 11am to 10pm. Alternatively, you can also fax or email the Order Form to 603-7665 2222 / [email protected]
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food and lifestyle blogger since 2010
Related Post : List of Mooncakes Malaysia for Mid-Autumn Festival 2019