FB : Grand Harbour
Are you looking for good quality hand-crafted mooncakes in classic flavours this year?
Thanks for the wonderful invitation, I recently went to check out Grand Harbour’s delicious offerings for this Mid-Autumn Festival.
Themed “Made by Hand, Baked with Heart”, relive the artistry of treasured Mid-Autumn traditions with their 100% hand-crafted mooncakes, each lovingly baked from scratch using the finest ingredients imported from Hong Kong and no preservative added. You can taste the difference in each bite, which is an exquisite delicacy perfected only by their master chefs.
Captivate your taste buds with their all-time favorite classic mooncakes :
* Supreme Nuts with Ham (RM24.50 per piece ; RM98 per box of 4 pieces)
* White Lotus Double Yolk (RM24.50 per piece ; RM98 per box of 4 pieces)
* White Lotus Single Yolk (RM23.50 per piece ; RM94 per box of 4 pieces)
* White Lotus Paste (RM22.50 per piece ; RM90 per box of 4 pieces)
* Jade Lotus Single Yolk (RM22.50 per piece ; RM90 per box of 4 pieces)
* Red Bean Paste (RM15.50 per piece ; RM62 per box of 4 pieces)
* Snow Skin White Lotus (RM19.50 per piece ; RM78 per box of 4 pieces)
* Snow Skin Yam Paste (RM19.50 per piece ; RM78 per box of 4 pieces)
* Snow Skin Red Bean (RM14.50 per piece ; RM58 per box of 4 pieces)
For gifting, you can opt for their limited edition corporate gift box (RM133 per box of 6 pieces), which consists of all the baked mooncake flavours. You get to enjoy some discounts as well for bulk purchase :
Normal Box (4 pieces per box)
* 2–10 boxes : 10%
* 11-30 boxes : 15%
* 31-50 boxes : 20%
* 51-99 boxes : 25%
* 100 boxes and above : 30%
Corporate Gift Box (6 pieces per box)
* 2-5 boxes : 10%
* 6-10 boxes : 15%
* 11-20 boxes : 20%
* 21 boxes and above : 25%
Prepared using seasonal ingredients such as lotus seed and chestnuts, you can also come to Grand Harbour and try out these 2 nourishing ala carte dishes, Braised Spare Ribs with Chestnuts (RM50++) and Steamed Chicken with Lotus Seed wrapped in Lotus Leaf (RM63++ half portion ; RM120++ whole portion), during this Mid-Autumn Festival celebration.
Using seasonal chestnuts that harvested during Autumn, the chestnuts enhanced the flavour and texture of the spare ribs, making it a perfect dish to savour among family and friends.
Available from 15th July until 13th September, you can purchase these mooncakes at Grand Harbour’s outlets :
Grand Harbour Restaurant & Banquet (Fahrenheit 88)
– Lot LG2-01 (01) & LG2-01 (02), Lower Ground Two, Fahrenheit 88, 179, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
– Lot 2-27 (01) to 2-27 (04), Level 2, Fahrenheit 88, 179, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2141 1660
Grand Harbour Private Kitchen (Fahrenheit 88)
Lot LG1-52(01) to LG1-52(04), Lower Ground One, Fahrenheit 88, 179, Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2141 1660
Grand Harbour Restaurant & Banquet (Da Men Mall)
Lot L4-15,16,17 & 18, Level 4, DAMEN Mall, 1, Persiaran Kewajipan, USJ 1, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor
Tel : 603-8011 7172
Capture the warmth of heartfelt reunions with delectable Grand Harbour mooncakes! Do try out their hand-crafted classic mooncakes to celebrate this Mid-Autumn Festival.
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food and lifestyle blogger since 2010
Related Post : List of Mooncakes Malaysia for Mid-Autumn Festival 2019