Dorsett Grand Subang
Jalan SS12/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel : 603-5031 6060
FB : Dorsett Grand Subang
Business Hours :
Mon – Sun
Thanks for the wonderful invitation, I recently went to Dorsett Grand Subang for their mooncake promotion in conjunction with the Mid-Autumn Festival celebration.
This year is the first time The Emperor, the Muslim-friendly Chinese restaurant at Dorsett Grand Subang introduces a selection of mini mooncakes to cater to the needs of the guests.
* Mini Dragon Fruit and Black Sesame Paste (RM22 per piece)
* Mini Pure White Lotus Paste (RM22 per piece)
* Pure Red Bean Paste (RM28 per piece)
* Pure White Lotus Paste (RM31 per piece)
* Pandan Lotus Paste (RM31 per piece)
* Pandan Lotus Paste Single Yolk (RM33 per piece)
* White Lotus Paste Single Yolk (RM33 per piece)
* White Lotus Paste Double Yolk (RM36 per piece)
Crystal Skin Mooncakes
* Mini Premium Musang King Durian (RM33 per piece)
* Pure Red Bean Paste (RM26 per piece)
* Pandan Lotus Paste Single Yolk and Butterfly Pea Flower Skin (RM33 per piece)
Not forgetting the Dorsett Signature Blue Mooncake. It is Pandan Lotus Paste Single Yolk with home-grown Blue Pea Flower extract crystal skin that comes in the standard box of 4 pieces.
Besides the standard box packaging, guests can also opt for the Dorsett Deluxe Tiffin Gift Set inclusive of a choice of 4 Baked Mini Mooncakes at RM168 nett per set or opt for the gift set with 4 pieces of Mini Premium Musang King Durian mooncakes at RM198 nett per set.
Dorsett Deluxe Tiffin Gift Set
* With 4 mini baked mooncakes – Mini Dragon Fruit & Black Sesame mooncakes or Mini White Lotus mooncakes (RM168 per set)
* With 4 mini premium Musang King durian mooncakes (RM198 per set)
It comes in 2 different designs in 3 colours – Orange, Lilac and Blue to denotes the 3 different hotel brands under the group.
Halal certified and hand-crafted by Dorsett Grand Subang’s own chefs, all mooncakes are available at Dorsett Kuala Lumpur, Dorsett Putrajaya, Dorsett Hartamas, Silka Maytower Kuala Lumpur, Silka Cheras Kuala Lumpur, and Cosmo Hotel Kuala Lumpur until 13 September 2019.
CIMB and HSBC debit / credit card holders as well as Dorsett Choice members are entitled to 20% discount for purchases in a single receipt. For bulk or corporate purchases, a 20% discount applies for orders of 10-29 boxes and for orders of 30 boxes and above, a 25% discount applies.
If you are a durian lover, do make an unforgettable ‘thorny affair’ with Dorsett Grand Subang’s ‘All Things Durian’ Afternoon Tea Set at the Piano Lounge. Whet your appetite with 9 different dreamy durian-inspired treats, including Cucur Durian, Bubur Kacang Hijau Durian, Durian Cream Swiss Roll, Durian Cream Puff, Durian Panna Cotta, Durian Sesame Ball, Durian Pudding, Durian Pancake, and the jewel Durian Tempura, a one whole flesh delicately coated with tempura flour and deep fried to golden brown.
Priced at RM95 nett per set of 2 persons, the ‘All Things Durian’ Afternoon Hi-Tea will be available now until 31st October 2019, daily from 12 noon to 8 pm.
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food and lifestyle blogger since 2010
Related Post : List of Mooncakes Malaysia for Mid-Autumn Festival 2019