Hilton Kuala Lumpur, 3, Jalan Stesen Sentral
Level 5, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2264 2596
FB : Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Business Hours :
Mon – Sun
In Chinese culture, it is said that the moon is at its fullest and brightest on the night of Mid-Autumn Festival. During this time, families gather to watch the moon, in belief that it brings good luck and happiness. The full moon represents reunion, because everyone is admiring the same moon in the night sky, regardless of where they are.
Today, these traditions live on. Mid-Autumn Festival remains an annual tradition where family members reunite. Together, they celebrate over dinner and mooncakes. This festive season is about appreciating the simple things like family bonds and the mere beauty of nature.
Drawing inspiration from these stories, Hilton Kuala Lumpur’s mooncake series, “Royal Midnight”, appreciates the fine art of simplicity and serves as a tribute to the beauty of traditions. Featuring a lunar medallion and silver embroidered clouds on a navy blue sheen fabric, this luxurious mooncake box doubles as a jewellery case.
This year Chynna’s special signature, the Bulgarian Blush (RM38 nett), comprises custard cream cheese, Bulgarian Rose petal Jam and pine nuts, enclosed in a delicate baby pink snow skin.
Traditional Halal-Baked Mooncakes
* Baked White Lotus Paste (RM35 nett)
* Baked White Lotus Paste with Single Yolk (RM38 nett)
* Baked Lotus Paste with Single Yolk (RM35 nett)
* Baked Pandan Paste with Single Yolk (RM35 nett)
* Baked Red Bean Paste with Almond Flakes (RM35 nett)
* Traditional Style with Five Nuts Mix (RM38 nett)
Snow Skin Mooncakes
* Heavenly Gold – Snow Skin with Pure Premium Musang King Durian (RM56 nett)
* Blue Moon – Snow Skin Amaretto Lotus Paste with Blueberry Cheese Feuillantine (RM35 nett)
* Flower Drum – Snow Skin Lotus Paste with Soft Custard Egg Yolk (RM35 nett)
Attractive Gift Box Series
* Royal Midnight Traditional Baked (RM258)
* Royal Midnight Snow Skin (RM268)
* Christy Ng’s Crimson Red / Royal Purple Traditional Baked (RM158)
* Christy Ng’s Crimson Red / Royal Purple Snow Skin (RM168)
* Lunar Charms Traditional Baked (RM138)
* Lunar Charms Snow Skin (RM148)
* Heavenly Gold Package (RM318)
Indulge in a Mid-Autumn High-Tea (RM236 nett for two) consisting of bite-sized Chinese delights by Chef Lam, and traditional and snow skin mooncakes, complemented by Dilmah’s Natural Rosehip with Hibiscus Tea. It is happening from 18 July until 4 October 2020, weekdays from 12:30 pm until 5:30 pm.
All mooncakes are available for purchase at the hotel lobby or online at www.takehome.hiltonkl.com from now until 4 October 2020. For more information, call 603-2264 2264.
Related Post : List of Mooncake Malaysia for Mid-Autumn Festival 2020