Ground Floor, Wisma Concorde
No 2, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2715 5555
FB : Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur
Business Hours :
Mon – Sun
Thanks for the wonderful invitation, I recently went to Hard Rock Cafe Kuala Lumpur for their Smoke, Fire & Spice limited-time promotional menu that embraces the hottest ethnic street flavors.
Available at participating Hard Rock Cafe franchise locations across the globe starting 1st August 2016, the new promotional menu draws inspiration from the spices, seasonings and sauces of popular street foods found around the world including Asia, Africa and Latin America.
“A big food trend this year is getting creative with robust, ethnic ingredients from places like Africa and East Asia, and Hard Rock’s Smoke, Fire & Spice menu presents an opportunity for guests to sample seasonings and spices they might not have a chance to otherwise,” said Darryl Mickler, Senior Director of Research and Development for Hard Rock International.
“The grill is the perfect platform to showcase variety, from protein choice to flavor, and we believe the new items speak to consumers’ evolving palates and interest in experimenting with unique culinary profiles,” added Darryl.
As part of the Smoke, Fire & Spice menu, Hard Rock has developed a variety of specialty rubs, seasonings and sauces that guests will be able to pair with their choice of chicken, beef or shrimp. Each protein will be served on a sizzling skillet accompanied by naan, a marinated salad mix, grilled vegetables, mixed cheeses and complementary dipping sauces.
Served steaming-hot and fajita style, the Smoke, Fire & Spice flavor options include :
• Gojuchang (Korea), a savory and spicy mix made from slightly fermented vegetables, dried chili peppers and garlic, inspired by flavors of Korea
• Kalbi (Korea), a mix of soy sauce, fresh garlic, ginger and sesame seeds, this spice packs a sweet heat inspired by flavors of Korea
• Harissa (Morocco), a mix of dried chilies, coriander, ground caraway seeds and garlic that adds a bit of kick, inspired by flavors of Morocco
• Chimichurri (Latin America), a tangy mix of parsley, cilantro, basil, garlic and black pepper, inspired by flavors of Latin America
• Piri Piri (South Africa), a scorching mix of chili peppers inspired by flavors of South Africa
• Barbacoa (Mexico), a savory mix of chipotle peppers, cilantro, red onion, cumin and lime juice, inspired by flavors of Mexico
For more information, please visit www.hardrock.com/kualalumpur.
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food blogger since 2010