FB : Thailand Trust Mark
So, here was what happened last weekend when I followed my mom to do her grocery shopping. Mom asked me to help her grabbed some Thai sauces while she busy picking vegetables at the wet section. Upon queuing to pay for our stuffs, mom realized the Thai sauces I took did not have the T Mark, and we returned back to choose again.
“Mom, what is T Mark? Why you don’t like the Thai sauces that I picked? It seems like a good product with fancy vibrant packaging.”
“Not all Thai products are made with the same quality. And since we can’t fully understand the Thai writing, I choose to trust its quality if the Thai product has T Mark on it.”
What is T Mark?
Easy to recognise, T Mark is a symbol of excellence and trusted quality that was established to add distinctive value to Thai products and services that are made in Thailand.
Why T Mark?
Supported by the Royal Thai Government, customers can be assured that Thai products and services with the T Mark symbol offer world-class excellence including social and environmental responsibility. When you see the T Mark symbol, you can be confident that you are getting the trusted best quality of goods and services Thailand has to offer.
The excellence of products and services are also measured by how a business impacts the environment, treats its employees with fairness, and contributes to society. Thailand Trust Mark can assures consumers that the trusted quality of Thai brands demonstrate strong determination and sincere commitment of the companies in pursuing excellence toward important aspects in order to sustainably grow along with stakeholders:
1. Global Standards : Certified with global standards
2. Green Industry : Certified with the standards of Environmental Management “Green Industry, Thailand Level 2 Upward” by Ministry of Industry, Thailand
3. Social Responsibility : Participated in activities that relate to Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) both CSR in process and CSR after process
4. Fair Labour : Active in personnel development and has attended the program to boost safety in the working environment (TLS 8001-2010) by Ministry of Labour, Thailand
Where To Find T Mark?
Designed to be uniquely outstanding, the Thailand Trust Mark symbol will not be hard to find when you want to shop for quality Thai products or services..
The T Mark logo can be found on labels or packaging of a certified products. It can also be put on brochures, websites, and business cards. For certified services, it will appear as signage where service is rendered.
What Can T Mark Do For You?
A symbol of excellence and trusted quality certified by the Royal Thai Government, products and services with Thailand Trust Mark are assured not only on the global standard but also on green industry, social responsibility and fair labour.
For consumers, when you look for Thai products and services with the best choice of quality, Thailand Trust Mark is a symbol you can trust, for a more convenient and worthwhile shopping experience.
For manufacturers, Thailand Trust Mark makes your products and services more outstanding in the global market and helps earn trust. Moreover, the ex-clusivity of Thailand Trust Mark raises the bar and encourages the industry to strive for excellence.
There are hundreds of businesses within 8 industries throughout Thailand who are committed to meet Thailand Trust Mark global standards, green industry, fair labour, and social responsibility, including :
1. Food & Agricultural Industry : Agricultural Products, Fresh Vegetables & Fruits, Frozen & Processed Foods, Pet & Farming Products
2. Industrial Products : Electronic/Electrical Products & Parts, Automotive/Auto Parts & Accessories, Building Materials & Hardware Items
3. Lifestyle Industry : Furniture, Household Products, Toys & Games, Gifts & Decorative Items, Handicrafts, Home Textiles, Stationery & Office
4. Fashion Industry : Gems & Jewelry, Footwear & Leather Products, Textiles, Garments & Fashion Accessories
5. Other Industry : Cosmetics & Toiletries, Medical Supplies & Optical Goods, Printing Products & Service, Packaging
6. Hospital & Medical Services : Hospital Services, Medical Services
7. Health & Beauty Services : Spa & Thai Traditional Massage Services, Beauty Care, Health Care
8. International Education Industry : Schools & Universities
A good way to reduce the risk of purchasing low quality Thai’s products and services is to select with a good reliability record before you begin shopping.
Now I understand why mom always use Blue Spice products for her cooking, one of the brands under Blue Elephant. Under the guidance of founder & master chef Nooror Somany-Steppe, Blue Spice offers wide range of sauces, seasonings, curry pastes, stir fry sauces, rice and noodles, coconut cream and snacks for customers to enjoy authentic taste with aromatic herbs and spices sourced directly from Thailand. With the T Mark on its packaging, mom feels more confident on Blue Spice products and proud to share this brand with her friends for its exceptional quality that is certified and guaranteed.
So, remember to look for the T Mark when you want to shop next time. Thai products and services that are awarded the T Mark can be trusted with quality in every dimension from the highest standard of production, fair labor, giving consideration to environmental concerns and social responsibility with the most important factor as the “Heartmade Quality”.
For more info, please kindly visit www.thailandtrustmark.com.