Zuan Yuan Chinese Restaurant
First Avenue, Bandar Utama City Centre
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel : 603-7681 1159
FB : One World Hotel Petaling Jaya
Business Hours :
Mon – Sun 12 noon – 2:30 p.m. ; 6 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
If there is one dish to look forward to during Chinese New Year, it is got to be Yee Sang!
To usher in the Year of the Metal Ox with a bullish start, the culinary team at Zuan Yuan Chinese Restaurant of One World Hotel Petaling Jaya is offering five enticing auspicious variants that you can either toss at the eatery or to take home :
* Yee Sang with Salmon Fillet & Crystal Pear (RM98 half portion ; RM168 full portion)
* Yee Sang with Crispy Whitebait, Crispy Salmon Skin & Crystal Pear (RM98 half portion ; RM168 full portion)
* Seasonal Fruit Yee Sang with Chef’s Special Sauce (RM98 half portion ; RM168 full portion)
* Yee Sang with Lobster Meat, Abalone & Crystal Pear (RM148 half portion ; RM228 full portion)
* Yee Sang with Alaskan Scallop, Black Truffle & Crystal Pear (RM148 half portion ; RM228 full portion)
The premium Yee Sang with Lobster Meat and Abalone or the Yee Sang with Alaskan Scallop and Black Truffle is an absolute treat for discerning diners with a taste of the finer things in life. Other options include the Fruit Yee Sang with Chef’s Special Sauce, Yee Sang with Crispy Whitebait and Salmon Skin; and the perennial favourite Yee Sang with Salmon Fillet.
Good elevation is a sign of good luck for the year ahead, so toss the Yee Sang as high as you can, and don’t worry about the mess — some believe the messier the table, the better!
The seasonal special is priced from RM98 nett per half portion and from RM168 nett for a full portion. To order or for further enquiries, please call 603-7681 1159 or email to [email protected]
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food and lifestyle blogger since 2010