FB : Genting SkyWorlds
Genting SkyWorlds Theme Park is Southeast Asia’s most anticipated theme park. Located at 6,000 feet above sea level, the outdoor theme park is part of Resorts World Genting’s integrated entertainment offering. Developed across 26 acres and featuring 26 rides and attractions, Genting SkyWorlds will take guests on a sky-high adventure through nine movie and adventure-inspired ‘worlds’ – Eagle Mountain, Central Park, Liberty Lane, Robots Rivet Town, Andromeda Base, Ice Age, Studio Plaza, Epic and Rio.
The adventure at Genting SkyWorlds is not just limited to the unique array of rides and attractions, but also includes an exciting mix of live entertainment, retail and dining experiences alongside immersive theming, emotive music and high-tech lighting, creating an elaborate world of adventure and imagination.
The Genting SkyWorlds Theme Park consists of 9 uniquely themed worlds for whole family enjoyment :
Studio Plaza – Where Adventures Begin
* The adventure begins at Studio Plaza, a beautiful art-deco prelude into the many other worlds that lie ahead.
* Inspired by the golden era of cinema, the iconic façade features creative elements which reflect a sense of cinematic grandeur, setting the tone for the excitement that awaits guests as they enter the theme park.
Eagle Mountain – Race to Victory
* Welcome to Eagle Mountain and the “heat” of a Californian desert. This largely forgotten town is a hangout for bikers and motorcycle enthusiasts with electrifying energy!
* The highlight of Eagle Mountain – and one of the hero rides of Genting SkyWorlds – is Mad Ramp Peak – Full Throttle Racing, the world’s first dual-powered coaster bike ride, weaving through the peaks and ravines of this iconic mountain landscape.
Central Park – Experience World-Class Offerings
* Central Park is the largest world within Genting SkyWorlds featuring elaborate facades, colourful lighting and a vibrant music score. Whether it’s a visit to the Natural History Museum or watching the stunning fountain show at the Lake of Dreams, Central Park will take guests into a world of wonder and amazement.
* Central Park is also home to a selection of attractions including Night at the Museum: Midnight Mayhem – team up with the museum’s night guard on an action-packed 3D interactive ride protecting the unruly exhibits, ESD Global Defender – board a hybrid aerospace fighter for a heart-pounding flight through the galactic skies, and Independence Day: Defiance – with a backdrop set to one of the largest state-of-the-art projection dome screens, guests will board a ‘flying theatre’ to embark on an exhilarating space endeavor.
Rio – Vamos, Dançar, Rio!
* Enjoy the bustling neighborhood of Santa Teresa where fun, excitement and samba music fill the air.
* Join iconic characters for a spin on the larger-than-life double-decker carousel ride at Blue Sky Carousel. Spin into a whirlwind of fun on the Rio Carnaval Chaos! teacups ride and soar to new heights on the Samba Gliders, climbing 65 feet for the ultimate bird’s-eye view of every corner of Rio on this family roller coaster ride.
Ice Age – The Coolest Adventure
* A pre-historic adventure awaits! Join Sid and the herd in Ice Age: Expedition Thin Ice, as they journey through ice caverns, Geotopia and a flowing lava tunnel to find and save the lost campers of Campo De Sid.
* Acorn Adventure takes guests on a thrilling family roller coaster experience as the nutty Scrat goes in search of the mystical acorn around the icy summit.
* The fun continues at Sid’s Rock ‘N’ Slide, joining Sid and Diego for a motion-filled spinning log ride adventure. Meanwhile, the Mammoth Fun Zone promises big fun for the little ones with excitement and energy for children of all ages.
Epic – Explore the Hidden Kingdom
* Get ready for a grand adventure around the pint-sized whimsical world of Epic. Guests can begin at Bomba’s House where the indoor boat ride of Epic Voyage to Moonhaven will bring you through a tour with Mub and Grub.
* Join the Epic Hummingbird Flyers and help to defend Queen Marigold’s magical seed pod from the Boggans!
Robots Rivet Town – Spin into Fun Times
* Enter the vibrant world of Robots Rivet Town and join the company of inventors onboard Bigweld’s Zeppelins, a soaring fleet of Zeppelins offering panoramic views of Robots Rivet Town.
* Hidden below is the Rivet Town Roller, an adventurous spinning ‘unicoaster’ ride that’s not for faint-hearted!
Liberty Lane – Excitement at Every Turn
* The thriving neighborhood of Liberty Lane will feature unique stores, themed food outlets and the Invasion of the Planet of the Apes ride.
* Opening in 2022, this first of its kind attraction – designed exclusively for Genting SkyWorlds – will immerse guests in a pulse-pounding 3D ride featuring Caesar and other iconic primates in a battle for survival.
Andromeda Base – The Search for Space is Just Beginning
* In this thrilling galactic world, guests will be put through various challenges including Terraform Tower Challenge, offering thrills and exhilaration of intergalactic proportions with breathtaking views from the top and a unique surprise at the start…!
* The drill continues at Boot Camp Training, where physical obstacle courses challenge even the most agile space recruits. Alpha Fighter Pilots will take riders on a thrilling space battle of 360 multi-directional proportions.
Central Park: Lake of Dreams
* Don’t miss out this spectacular fountain and media show while you unwind with your family and friends. Featuring unique content and a spectacular ‘night-time finale’, the Lake of Dreams is always alive with music, light and water.
Ice Age : Sid’s Playhouse
* Enjoy Ice Age: Time Warp where Ice Age characters are transported from the blizzardy cold to Genting SkyWorlds. Find out what adventure awaits in a show full of surprises and special effects!
Rio Centro Stage
* Put forth your best shimmy at Samba Urbana as Rio invites you to a sizzling performance of Rio’s best talents.
* Join our talented cast at The Sounds of Rio on a high-energy musical adventure. They might even scout for some ‘untamed’ talent to make this year’s big routine the best one yet!
* Start your day in the company of your favourite characters at Legends Cafe.
* Drop by for the best Hong Kong bites at Han’s Cha Chaan Teng before heading into Genting SkyWorlds.
* Grab a bag of flavored popcorn at Popcornlicious before you set out to explore the theme park.
* Enjoy a classic chicken or beef burger from the funky food truck at Classic Burgers – a Californian staple!
* With world-renowned Harry Ramsden World Famous Fish & Chips, a plate of fish and chips is as authentic as it gets.
* Choose from a spread of local and Middle Eastern delights at Cosmic Cafe – Genting SkyWorlds’ specialist Halal restaurant!
* Starlet’s Pizza welcomes pizza lovers of all ages and appetites with its mouth-watering selection.
* Enjoy precious family time when you dine in at Trattoria Il Lago – Simply Italian and indulge in a selection of authentic Italian cuisines.
* Pick up coffees and light snacks at Jetpack – Coffee and Fast Fuels as you carry on exploring Genting SkyWorlds!
* One of the finest in the world, Wolfgang’s Steakhouse offers an authentic classic steakhouse experience brought all the way from New York.
* Enjoy your afternoon high tea with fabulous views of the park at Park Avenue Lounge.
* Enjoy a selection of local and western delights with a great view of the Lake of Dreams at Lakeside Market.
* FUHU Shack is a must-visit grab-&-go hotspot to satisfy your cravings for a bite in between your rides.
* Grab some rainbow colour churros or churros donut at Orbits Fried Dough.
* As you take on the thrills of Acorn Mountain, be sure to stop by Buck’s Cafe for a spread of Western and Asian delights.
* Peaches’ Cocoa Concoctions has the perfect warm treats to enjoy in the frozen paradise of Ice Age!
* Drop by Crash and Eddie’s Frozen Treats for a dessert challenge! Indulge in stick ice creams, flavoured shaved ice, and the much-loved local Ais Kacang.
* Bite into juicy soft-shell tacos filled with meats and veggies at Santa Teresa Trolley Treats!
* Savour a selection of fried chicken goodness at Vila Festa.
* Mub & Grub’s BIG Bites food joint made from Professor Bomba’s copper watering can offers some of the tastiest treats. Do drop by for a waffle and complete it with ice cream and fruits!
Robots Rivet Town
* Aunt Fanny’s Confectionery is home to all kinds of sweet treats including doughnuts, eclairs, and edible chocolate tools!
* Feast yourself happy with crispy, thick, double-fried chips straight from the kitchen at Chips and Dips.
* Chomp down on the ‘Fuel Injector’- a mega-long hot dog, topped with delicious veggies at Golden Gate Garage for those with big appetites. Fret not for the average eaters, as the regular hot dogs pack just as much flavour!
* Stay in tip-top condition for your mission on Andromeda Base with Sergeant Sully’s Juice Boosters’ selection of healthy juices and boosters.
* No time for dilly-dallies, grab a clam chowder or a whole corn-on-the-cob at EXO Grab ‘N’ Go and get going!
* Celebrate your visit with mementos, gifts and specialty gifts from Studio Emporium – Genting SkyWorlds’ largest souvenir store.
* Sweet Delights presented by Candy Party is the only store in Malaysia where you can pick and mix your favourite Hershey’s chocolates! If that’s not enough, check out the fully automated cotton candy vending machine to satisfy your sweet tooth.
* Call in at the Freedom Shop, featuring industrial-themed merchandises as a keepsake of an unforgettable experience.
* Explore the treasures and souvenirs from the grand Museum Store.
* Continue your galactic adventure at ESD Exchange – Independence Day: Defiance dedicated gift shop for toys, apparel, and collectibles that are out of this world.
* Discover an exciting array of Genting SkyWorlds merchandise at Galaxy Store, with novelty gifts for all ages!
* Take your digital snaps to the next level with the theme park’s special zoom effects at The Big Picture!
* Nestled in Acorn Mountain, find all things Ice Age such as fan-favourite plush, fashion apparel and unique mementos to remember your exciting adventure at Cavern Treasures.
* Samba your way through the Mercado at the town square and take home special Rio keepsakes at Rio Mercado.
* Centered in the oak tree, visit Epic Gifts and take home photo memorabilia from your adventurous ride!
Robots Rivet Town
* Visit Flathead Floyd’s Mart and assemble all of the perfect parts to take home with a wide range of themed toys and accessories!
* Fans of Planet of the Apes can stop off at Redwoods Trading Post where they will discover themed merchandise and collectibles.
For more updates on opening dates, operation hours, pricing, rides and safety information, please check out www.gentingskyworlds.com.