FB : Oud Essentials
Thanks to the wonderful invitation, I recently went to check out OUD ESSENTIALS, a new Swiss-based skincare brand that is inspired by the world of fragrance.
Leveraging its expertise in curating a well established and reputable global brand of luxury fragrances, OUD ESSENTIALS working together with a team of experts, which includes skincare industry professional Jean-Marc Dufat, have formulated and developed a range of organic, anti-ageing skincare products that brings together nature and science.
Do you know why Oud is so precious? Also known as Agarwood, Oud is derived from the dark resinous wood of the Aquilaria tree, and the resin occurs in less than 7% of the trees in the wild, which makes pure Oud therefore, extremely precious. Since 2004, all species of the Aquilaria tree have been protected under the CITES (Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) convention.
Oud has been prized for its aroma, as well as healing and medicinal properties for thousands of years, especially in the Arabian Gulf, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and China. Oud is rich in antioxidants, along with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, which also have the ability to slow the aging process.
Suitable for all skin types, OUD ESSENTIALS skincare line offers 4 anti-ageing products with Oud, the cutting-edge ingredient that is set to change the face of skincare industry. Featuring the brand’s unique patented ingredient “OudActive+™”, a super refined and purest of the pure essential oil that enhances both physical and spiritual well-being, it is the first time in skincare history that Oud is used as main ingredient in a skincare line.
Eye Serum (RM340 / 15ml)
A luxurious formulation enriched with Pure Oud Oil designed to lift, tighten, and reduce dark circles and puffiness in the skin around the eyes. With immediate effects, continuous use will yield significant and long-lasting results in the fight against ageing.
• Tightens the skin and reduces dark circles and puffiness on the delicate areas around the eyes.
• Easily absorbed, with immediate effects and superb long-term results.
• Deeply moisturises and replaces the naturally-occurring elastin and collagen that keep the skin firm.
• Visibly minimises wrinkles and delicately smoothens the skin.
Oud Blanc Lightening Cream (RM390 / 30ml)
Infused with Pure Oud Oil, creating a smooth, milky cream that melts into the skin to produce a noticeably silky ‘after feel’. Reduces the appearance of age spots, blemishes and scars, giving the skin a new lightness and brightness.
• A luxurious lightening cream for bright, luminous skin.
• Lightens the appearance of pigmentation and brightens overall skin tone.
• Smoothens skin texture and minimises the appearance of pores.
Dual-Phase Oil (RM390 / 30ml)
Luxurious Pure Oud, often called ‘liquid gold’, combined with an innovative blend of natural oils and minerals, perfectly balanced and formulated to provide just the right amount of moisture to keep your skin hydrated. Its vitamin-rich composition is nourishing and enriching.
• Revitalises, moisturises and improves skin texture and tone.
• Instantly rejuvenates the skin, reducing the appearance of ageing.
• Non-greasy, fast drying formula allows makeup to be applied immediately afterwards.
Regenerating Serum (RM450 / 30ml)
Regenerating Serum will give an instant lifting and tightening effect to the skin, while helping to lift and firm for long-term results in reducing the signs of ageing.
• Anti-ageing, anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory.
• Works instantly, and continuous daily use will give excellent long-term results.
Interested? You can purchase the OUD ESSENTIALS skincare products online at www.oudessentials.com and instore at Fragrance Du Bois Boutique, F6 Explore Floor, Starhill Gallery Kuala Lumpur.
In conjunction with the Ramadan month and Raya celebrations, OUD ESSENTIALS is offering 50% OFF on your 1st purchase online. Apply the promo code RAYA2018 to receive a 50% discount on their range of products and FREE shipping when you sign up as new customer and place your 1st order from 22 May to 22 June 2018.
#OudEssentials #TheRealOudCompany #OudActivePlus
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food and lifestyle blogger since 2010