FB : Esquire Kitchen
Thanks to the wonderful invitation, I recently went to Esquire Kitchen to check out their Prosperity Chinese New Year Set Menu that is available from 1 Jan until 19 Feb 2019.
Esquire Kitchen has been celebrating Chinese New Year with its customers since 1974. To welcome the Prosperous Chinese New Year, Esquire Kitchen has specially prepared a set menu for all to enjoy with New Hope and New Dream together! Priced at RM338 nett for 6-8 pax and RM238 nett for 4-5 pax, the Prosperous Chinese New Year set menu includes dishes like :
1. Ong Lai Lai Fish
2. Golden Oats Prawns
3. Golden Sesame Chicken in Lemongrass Sauce
4. Red Braised Pork Belly in Prosperous Sauce
5. Fortune Vegetables with Vege Abalone
6. Happy Beancurd & Mushroom with Cauliflower
“Ong Lai Lai” means “Luck Come Come”, such a welcoming word for everyone in celebrating the Lunar New Year. A combination of Yin (sauce) and Yang (deep fried fish), the sweet and citrusy pineapple sauce really complements well with the crispy fried fish. It is definitely a happy colourful dish with red and green capsicum cuts to welcome the New Year.
Deep fried medium sized prawns with oats and fresh chilies, yummm… it is such a tasty combination of dish. This prawn dish is delicious without the heaviness in flavour but with a palatable aroma! Shh… I had three pieces hehe 😉
Deep fried chicken with sesame mixed batter, the combination of lemongrass sauce with the sesame is extremely yummy! The refreshing lemongrass sauce is able to add a zest to the deep fried chicken, I like it.
Braised in a special red sweet sauce that is lightly flavoured with sweetness and soya flavour until tender and juicy, this Pork Belly is one of my favourites too in the set menu. The taste is a bit complex but addictively delectable, goes well with a bowl of warm white rice.
Stir fried with vegetarian abalone, the Baby Kailan is crunchy and not as bitter as the normal Kailan. To my surprise also, the vegetarian abalone tasted similar to the real ones until the waiteress told me it was vegetarian version.
A healthy vegetarian fare that is flavourful and delicious for all in the family, featuring stir fried bean curd skins, mushrooms and cauliflower in an appetizing sauce.
This Prosperous Chinese New Year set menu is suitable for groups of friends, families or colleagues. Yee Sang is also available at all Esquire Kitchen outlets for your tossing celebration.
Esquire Kitchen Restaurants are available at many malls, including :
1. Sunway Velocity, Kuala Lumpur (603-2712 7125)*
2. IOI Mall, Jalan Puchong (603-5882 3018)*
3. OUG Plaza, Jalan Kelang Lama
4. Tesco Puchong, Jalan Puchong
5. Endah Parade, Seri Petaling
6. Pandan Kapital, Pandan Indah
7. One Utama, Bandar Utama (603-7725 8160)*
8. Atria Shopping Gallery (603-6731 1039)*
9. The Mines Shopping Fair, Seri Kembangan (603-8944 1377)*
10. Cheras Leisure Mall, Taman Segar (603-9133 2576)*
11. Sunway Pyramid, Bandar Sunway (603-5636 0878)*
12. Sungei Wang Plaza, Jalan Sultan Ismail
13. Subang Parade, Subang Jaya (603-5611 3000)*
14. 3D Mall, Petaling Jaya (603-7728 8080)*
Selected Esquire Kitchen outlets (*) are opened for Chinese New Year Eve Lunch and Dinner on 4 Feb 2019. You are advised to book your table now as they will not accept walk-in on 4 Feb 2019. Please call the respective restaurant for reservation, or check out their website at www.esquirekitchen.com for more information.
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food and lifestyle blogger since 2010
Related Post : List of Promotions for Chinese New Year 2019