• Thursday, 22 August 2019
10 Aug
2:04

ARISSTO Received Overwhelming Response @ Malaysia Coffee Fest 2019

Arissto Italian Coffee

FB : Arissto Italian Coffee

*****

Being a tea and coffee lover, I recently went to check out the Malaysia Coffee Fest 2019 that was held at the lower ground floor atrium of 1 Utama Shopping Centre.

arissto coffee and teapresso malaysia coffee fest 1 utama crowd

The 4-day caffeine-fuelled festival featured more than 100 local and international brands from 35 exhibitors. I walked around the event and get to explore various Malaysia’s top-class baristas, local artisan coffee bean roasters, independent specialty coffee houses, coffee beans specialists and suppliers, as well as coffee equipment distributors and manufacturers.

arissto coffee and teapresso malaysia coffee fest 1 utama brewing

ARISSTO also took the opportunity and set up a booth at Malaysia Coffee Fest 2019. The aroma of their Italian coffee had attracted many visitors to stop by the spacious ARISSTO’s booth. Not only they get to experience how easy and convenience it is to brew coffee using the Smart Coffee Machine, visitors also had the chance to try out themselves ARISSTO’s Real Italian Coffee for free!

arissto coffee and teapresso malaysia coffee fest 1 utama capsules

The warm and friendly staff introduced me as well their revolutionary tea art, the newly launched innovative ARISSTO TeaPresso. They have 5 tea flavours at the moment – Pure Ceylon Black Tea, Pure Ceylon Black Tea with Passion Fruit, Pure Ceylon Black Tea with Rose, Pure Green Tea, as well as Pure Earl Grey Tea with Bergamot.

arissto coffee and teapresso malaysia coffee fest 1 utama tea

Visitors get to sample all the variants for free, and my personal favourite would be the Pure Ceylon Black Tea with Passion Fruit that has refreshing fruity taste blended with full-bodied tea flavour.

arissto coffee and teapresso malaysia coffee fest 1 utama rm1 monthly rental

Visitors also get to explore ARISSTO’s revolutionary RM1 Rental Plan, where credit card holders can enjoy the innovative Italian capsule coffee machine at a monthly fee of RM1. This fee also covers all services and maintenance fees for the machine, so you get to enjoy the finest capsule coffee and tea, worry-free.

arissto coffee and teapresso malaysia coffee fest 1 utama visitors

ARISSTO received overwhelming response from the visitors at Malaysia Coffee Fest 2019 throughout the 4-day period. If you did not make it to the festival, you can always check out their website at www.arissto.com for more product information.

*****

More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food and lifestyle blogger since 2010

Related Post : The New Art of Tea with ARISSTO TeaPresso

18 Comments

Hakimah

August 16, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Love coffee.. mmg best klu ada mesin coffee maker kat Rumah mcm2 perisa blh buat

Azlina

August 15, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Im one of the Arissto Coffee Ambassador…

Lia Hasty

August 14, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Love the packaging so colourful, small & cute. I am tea lover too maybe want to try it next time.

mekyunie

August 14, 2019 at 2:04 pm

wow. best lah ada machine ni. semenjak ada coffee maker, terasa machine macam ni kena ada di rumah.

Yaya Natsumi

August 14, 2019 at 2:04 pm

I selalu nampak jenama coffee ni. Tapi I tak minum coffee sebab nanti I pening. Boleh suggest kat my husband nanti hee

Nadia Johari

August 14, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Suka sangat coffee..mesin ni klau ade dekt rumah memnag best..hari2 boleh buat kopi..sennag je..bgusla sewa rm1 je..murah..tapi kalau dpt teru lagi syok..ehhee

Kinah

August 14, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Coffee lover detected here hahaha. I can’t believe the rental for this machine RM1 per month only. Am i dreaming to hear that? Huhu

Hanny Abdullah

August 14, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Pernah dgr pasal coffee maker ni tapi tak pernah cuba lagi minuman dia. Now tea pun boleh buat sekali..menarik jugak

Mahamahu

August 14, 2019 at 2:04 pm

I suka product Arissto ni memang sedap kopinya dan juga teh yang dibrew dengan mesin canggih tu hehehehe.. Harap lepas ni kita boleh dapat satu mesin tu sebab dengar cite RM1 jer sebulan biar betik…

Bonda chanteq

August 13, 2019 at 2:04 pm

I can suggest my office to buy this coffee machine for all staffs…i think this is nice coffee…

Zandra Siti

August 13, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Once I working with this company, they had this. I only drink the mocha and chocolate drinks. Because it’s nice. And the coffees range are a lot and so intense for me but my coworkers love it.

And it’s easy to operate and clean as well. Everyone shall try it~

Alia

August 13, 2019 at 2:04 pm

I mmg berangan nak rent dat arristo coffee maker… Not a coffee lover.. But I think the package is quite reasonable lam. Rather than Starbucks semua tu kannn…

Muhammad Naim Abdullah

August 13, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Secara overall , kalau event sebegini orang ramai serbu tempat sebegini ditambah pula, ada free makanan dan minuman. Nasib Naim kurang minat pada coffeee. Happy holiday ya

Mohamad Khairil Bin Hassan

August 13, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Menarik event mcm ni. Teringin nak pergi tapi tak berkesempatan. Kalau ada lagi selepas ni nk pergi. Terima kasih atas perkongsian ya.

RunawayBella

August 13, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Although I’m not a coffee lover but I’ve heard of Aristo for many years already. I’m a tea lover. However, that kinda coffee machine offer is awesome lah. Surely many coffee lovers would not pass up the opportunity to own one.

Marina

August 13, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Wah. Mudah kan ada arissto ni. Macam2 boleh buat. Teh, coffee

Cikza

August 13, 2019 at 2:04 pm

Wow! I love coffee, can believe RM1 for coffee maker, its awesome. I’m sure to get 1

miszlinda

August 13, 2019 at 2:04 pm

I’m tea lover! especially Earl Grey. RM1 coffee machine is really super amazing offer for coffer lover.