Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
1, Jalan Imbi
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2117 8000
FB : Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Business Hours :
Mon – Sun
Thanks for the wonderful invitation, I recently went to Blossom Dynasty Kitchen for their Chinese New Year promotion, featuring an array of absolutely delectable Chinese cuisines, prepared by the Chinese cuisine chefs and culinary experts from Berjaya Times Square Hotel Kuala Lumpur’s elite kitchen team.
Located on the 14th floor, the brand new Blossom Dynasty Kitchen by Berjaya Times Square Hotel Kuala Lumpur is a novel, highly sophisticated Chinese restaurant that features a refined oriental look, complete with contemporary Chinese New Year styling and furnishing.
The restaurant will serve lunch and dinner daily from 13th January till 8th February 2020, with 3 specialized Chinese New Year set menus caters for minimum 6 persons :
Lucky Star Menu
RM788 nett (half-portion serving), RM1,388 nett (per table of 10 persons)
* Alaska King Crab Stick and Caviar Yee Sang
* Braised Crabmeat Soup with Vegetarian Shark Fin
* Roasted Sesame Chicken with Prawn Crackers
* Steamed Red Snapper with Salted Vegetables and Chan Pi
* Wok Fried Prawn with King of Soy Sauce
* Stewed Jade Abalone Diced with Mushroom and Broccoli
* Crispy Egg Noodle with Trio Shredded
* Chilled Longan with Sea Coconut and Lemon
* Oven Baked Salted Egg with Lotus Paste Dumplings
Plentiful Wealth Menu
RM988 nett (half-portion serving), RM1,588 nett (per table of 10 persons)
* Salmon and Sweet Pear Yee Sang
* Double Boiled Superior Soup with Wild Ginseng Herbs
* Roasted Chicken with Nam Yee Paste
* Steamed Sea Grouper Fish Hu Nan Style
* Wok Fried White Prawn with Marmite Sauce
* Stewed Flower Mushroom with Fish Maw and Ngapak
* Wok Fried Rice with Honey BBQ Chicken Cube
* Chilled Konnyaku Jelly with Mixed Fruit Cocktail
* Steamed Mini Pumpkin Custard Pau
Smooth Sailing Menu
RM1,188 nett (half-portion serving), RM1,788 nett (per table of 10 persons)
* Salmon and Sweet Pear Yee Sang
* Braised Birdnest Soup with Crab Claw and Crab Roe
* Stewed Whole Boneless Duck with Dry Oyster, Mushroom, and Kai Choy
* Steamed Red Grouper with Fried Garlic Soy Sauce
* Wok Fried Sea Prawn with Salted Egg Yolk
* Stewed Sea Cucumber with Minced Chicken Ball SzeChuan Style
* Stewed Udon Noodles with Trio Shredded
* Chilled Rock Melon with Ice Cream and Sago
* Chinese Dessert Platter
For every table of 10 persons; 1 bottle of red wine, white wine, or sparkling juice will be provided as a complimentary arrangement for any of the 3 Chinese New Year set menu.
Guests are also viable for a special 50% discounts for Yee Sang and Hi-Tea for their next purchase when they made their reservation and dined at the Blossom Dynasty Kitchen, which includes both walk-ins, and prior reservation.
Mandarin Oranges and Ang Pao Packets will also be provided as a celebratory gift. Guests can also delightfully enjoy 3 distinctive choices of high quality Chinese Tea.
Their array of elegant Chinese cuisines, both traditional and modern, will ignite your palette with a dynastic bliss and a blazing culinary experience that will be etched on your memories forever.
Come and commemorate the blessings of Chinese New Year 2020 by forging the rising of a new dynasty, only at Berjaya Times Square Hotel Kuala Lumpur. To make reservation or for further inquiries, please call Big Apple Restaurant at 603-2117 8000 (ext. 8133) or visit www.berjayahotel.com/kualalumpur.
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food and lifestyle blogger since 2010
Related Post : List Of Chinese New Year Promotions 2020