FB : DR.WU
To achieve a porcelain-like skin, a skincare has to be multi-faceted to target various pre-existing skin conditions and perform various functions simultaneously :
1. It needs to PROTECT the skin from the damages of UV radiation and harmful free radicals. These are the main culprits in the degeneration and darkening of the skin.
2. It also needs to be able to SUPPRESS the skin from producing too much melanin. The more melanin, the darker the skin colour.
3. It needs to help the skin REVERSE existing damage, pigmentations and dark spots caused by UV damage on the skin.
4. It needs to also deeply HYDRATE the skin to keep it supple and plump throughout the lightening process for a well-rounded beautifying effect.
Thanks to the wonderful invitation, I recently went to the launching event of Dr. Wu GlutalightT Whitening System by Dr. Ying-Chin Wu, the “Godfather of Cosmetic Medicine” in Taiwan. Award-winning actress Ms Tong Bing Yu was also attended the event as VIP guest.
Do you know that Glutathione has long been consumed orally as an antioxidant-rich skin lightening supplement and also as the main ingredient for whitening injections.
I am so excited to find out that now we can skip the pills and needles as Dr. Wu’s Glutalight™ Whitening System pioneers in the utilization of Glutathione as a skincare ingredient, adopting advanced patented Japanese technology to develop an extremely stable yet effective form for direct application.
Formulated with advanced ingredients, AA2G (Ascorbyl Glucoside), Hyalo-Oligo®, Silybum Marianum extract, Vitamin B3, B5 and B6, this latest range is the ultimate all-round whitening powerhouse.
Dr. Wu’s Glutalight™ Whitening System packs a punch as whitening product that delivers in every level. Applied directly onto the skin, Glutathione works to protect the skin from UV damage while suppressing the production of skin-darkening melanin. Working alongside with other key ingredients like :
* AA2G (Ascorbyl Glucoside) for prolonged suppression of melanin production
* Hyalo-Oligo® a stabilized, small molecule version of the regular hyaluronic acid that enables it to quickly pass through skin cells for long lasting and effective hydrating effect
* Silybum Marianum extract, derived from the milk thistle plant, to protect against oxidative damage to the skin
* Vitamin B3 to lighten dark spots and pigmentation
* Vitamin B5 and B6 as well as micro molecule Hyaluronic Acid to soothe inflammation and moisturize the skin
I also like the fact that Glutalight™ products do not contain any sensitizing or photosensitive ingredients nor alcohol, making it gentle enough for sensitive and post-treatment skin.
“With Glutalight™, you can achieve a fairer skin that is radiant, moisturized, supple and resilient, in just one product. As with all other Dr. Wu products, we pride ourselves in formulating outstanding skincare with high concentrations of top-quality active ingredients to bring you effective and noticeable results in a much shorter time,” said Mr Sam Wong, General Manager of Vast Diversified, exclusive distributor for Dr. Wu in Malaysia.
According to the test report conducted by Providence University’s cosmetics laboratory, for 40 individuals aged 20-50 years old who used the Glutalight™ Whitening System on a daily basis for 28 days, results showed that :
* 97.5% of the respondents noticed fairer skin with Glutalight™ Whitening serum
* 95% felt improved skin clarity
* 95% felt it reduced skin darkness
* 97% felt improved skin moisture
* 100% felt an improvement in evenness
* Respondents noted a marked improvement in skin’s radiance between 7 to 28 days as well as a decrease of shallow and deep level spots
Unlike regular whitening products, Dr. Wu’s Glutalight™ Whitening System simultaneously performs 5 different functions in just one bottle; whitens, soothes and hydrates, brightens dull skin, creates an in-depth anti-pigmentation and lastly evens out the skin tone on the face.
Flawless porcelain skin is not only exclusive to celebrities. Normal people like us can also achieve the same from the comforts of home!
More photos at FOOD Malaysia facebook page, a Malaysian food and lifestyle blogger since 2010
Related Post : Eleanor, The Art Of Beauty @ Sasa Malaysia