Nescafé, the world number 1 presents the Coffee and Art Fringe Festival Asia 2016 (CAFFA) which will be held from the 19 till 21 August at Publika. Covering the Publika areas of The Boulevard, The Square and MapKL, this family-oriented consumer and trade event truly celebrates the wonderful rise of the speciality coffee scene, music, arts and culture.
Nescafé has won the hearts of 6 generations of coffee lovers and continues to shape the way that coffee is enjoyed. NESCAFE showcases a large range of variety to delight coffee lovers. From NESCAFE Classic, to NESCAFE Blend & Brew, NESCAFE Cans, NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto and finally the exclusive launch of the new Nescafé Gold Blend Barista machine, the 1st coffee machine that works only with freeze dried Nescafé Gold Blend coffee to elevate their coffee experience with one simple touch.
CAFFA 2016 will have over 30 innovative speciality coffee industry exhibitors and 20+ food vendors including artisanal bakers, soda vendors, an Aeropress competition, Art Exhibitions by emerging local artists, Live Bands and Street Performers; Food Fest and much more!
CAFFA 2016 is made possible by our sponsors Nescafé, Dankoff Coffee Specialist, Eciatto, Classic Coffee & Beverage Specialists, OA Fine Foods, Magnolia Milk, Coffee T&I Magazine, Suria FM, 988 and Capital FM, Clear Marque Volvo, Grab Taxi and Publika.
CAFFA 2016 Program
Coffee Alley @ The Boulevard
* Nescafe Connections Experience
* Mixology Sessions
* Brew Bar Demonstrations
* Tea Tasting
* Coffee Sensory Talks & Tasting
* All Boards Open Board Game Competition
* Aroma Senses Bar
* Cold Brew Bar
* Latte Art Jam
The Sound Stage @ The Square
* 501st Legion Malaysia Collective Fundraising
* Live Bands & Performances
* Fusion Wayang Kulit Performance
* Food Fest
The Art Project @ Whitebox
* ‘Dirgahayu’ Photography Exhibition
* The ILLY Art Collection Exhibition
* ‘Forest of Dreams’ Malaysian Emerging Artists Exhibition
* AKMA Exhibition
* Wayang Kulit Workshop
Clicks @ Blackbox
* Light & Video Installations
* Malaysia Aeropress Competition
* Malaysia League Cores Competition
* The Coffee Man Movie Screening