CAFFA 2018 continues to bring the best from the innovative speciality coffee industry. Encompassing a multitude of esteemed coffee industry players such as Nescafe and Nespresso; to sought after micro-roasters, both local and international; to artisanal bakers and chocolatiers along with affordable arts, lively music and entertainment over a caffeinated three-days, CAFFA 2018 will please the avid coffee lovers and their families.
Coffee lovers and aficionados would be happy to know that there will be exciting activities on coffee appreciation, profiling and education with a wide variety of coffee tasting opportunities organized by over 30 associated coffee partners. There will also be latte art jamming, coffee pairing sessions, sensory and latte art workshops, international roasters from Japan and Korea, Marco brew bar and various local artisanal cafés. Coffee machines, related brewing accessories, roasted beans, specialty teas and chocolates would be available for sale and demonstration.
The coffee journey continues, courtesy of Visit Victoria and Air Asia, as you stand a chance to win a pair of AirAsia flights to Melbourne, 3N accommodation and a cafe culture tour when you register your visit at CAFFA 2018 @ Publika from 28 – 30 Sept 2018!
CAFFA 2018 Highlights
• Tasting session by ‘Roasted in Japan’, a special workshop showcasing 8 Japanese roasters experience and their beans.
• Private brewing session with World Brewer’s Cup Champion 2016, Tetsu Kasuya (Japan).
• Youth Latte Art competition, latte art jamming, workshop and coffee sensory workshops.
• Latte art workshop for beginners by Kana Miura from Lattest Omotesando EspressoBar, Japan.
• Marco Brew Bar presenting best of local micro-roasters such as Papa Palheta, Sprezza Coffee, Cloud Catcher, New Black Coffee, Coffee Collective.
• Doodle ‘The Cup’ competition presented by Nespresso and Doodict Collision.
• Watercolour & Didgideroo workshop.
• Artisanal chocolate sensory classes by chocolate specialist Korte Chocolate Craft.
CAFFA 2018 is made possible by the sponsors Nescafe, Nespresso, Publika, Astro, Visit Victoria and Air Asia.
CAFFA 2018 Programs
COFFEE ALLEY @ THE BOULEVARD
* The Nespresso Experience
* LATTEST Tokyo Brew Bar
* Mixology Sessions
* Brew Bar Demonstrations
* Tea Tasting
* Coffee Sensory Talks & Tasting
* International Brew Bar
* Nitro Cold Brew
* Latte Art Jam
THE SOUND STAGE @ THE SQUARE
* BBQ Pit
* Live Bands & Entertainment
* Didgeridoo Workshop
* Doodle ‘The Cup’ Competition
PERK @ WHITEBOX
* Marco Brew Bar
* Artisanal Cafes
* Roasted in Japan Tasting Sessions
* Coffee Sensory Talks, Tasting & Art workshops
A full listing of events and programs at CAFFA 2018 may be found at www.caffasasia.com or on Facebook @CoffeeArtFringeFestival for more information. The event is free to the public (except for selected ticketed events)! Open from 10 am – 8 pm at the Boulevard and Whitebox @ MapKL, Publika.