Purple Cane 紫藤
FB : Purple Cane 紫藤
Thanks for the wonderful invitation, I get to try out my first experience of indulging the tea mooncake by Purple Cane. Embodying the classic traditional flavours, both exterior and filling of their mooncakes are infused with the perfect tea pairing.
Purple Cane introduced its first tea mooncake back in 1998. For tea to be a part of the festival delight, tea leaves have got to be grinded. In fine powder form, the tea leaves are mixed with other ingredients to form the pastry crust. It is a perfect complement to delicious fillings such as red bean paste, lotus paste and assorted nuts.
Certified Halal and suitable for vegetarian to consume, Purple Cane offers 12 unique tea-rific flavours for customers to choose from :
* Teh Kurang Manis Mooncake (new flavour ; RM13.50 per piece)
* Red Bean Paste Green Tea Mooncake (RM9.90 per piece)
* Dates Paste Green Tea Mooncake (RM12 per piece)
* White Lotus Paste Green Tea Mooncake (RM13 per piece)
* Black Sesame Lotus Paste Green Tea Mooncake (RM13.50 per piece)
* Assorted Nuts Paste Green Tea Mooncake (RM14 per piece)
* Black Tea Red Bean Paste Mooncake (RM9.90 per piece)
* Jasmine Tea White Lotus Paste Mooncake (RM13.50 per piece)
* Puer Tea, Chinese Wolfberry, Angelica, Assorted Nuts Paste Mooncake (RM14.50 per piece)
* White Tea Purple Potato Lotus Paste Mooncake (RM13.50 per piece)
* Rose Tea Bamboo Charcoal Lotus Paste Mooncake (RM13.50 per piece)
* Pandan & Golden Yolk Custard Lotus Paste Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Mooncake (RM13.60 per piece)
A kaleidoscopic presentation of tea mooncake that adds to the charm of your Mid-Autumn Festival celebration, this beautiful Nanyang style 6-in-1 Gift Box (RM76.50) comes with 6 pieces of different varieties. There is also a lantern riddles and Cane’s tea bag inside the gift box for me to enjoy together with their tea mooncake.
You can pick the Delightful Autumn Tea Mooncake Gift Set (RM43) if you are looking for something more affordable. It comes with 1 piece of Red Bean Paste with Dried Tangerine Peel And Double Yolk Puer Tea Mooncake and 1 pack of Puer Tea.
Low in fat content and contain no preservatives, I like Purple Cane’s mooncakes because they are neither too sweet or too savory, will even win the hearts of those health-conscious customers.
Come in 2 flavours, Puer Tea and Green Tea, this cute Goldfish Biscuit (RM4.50 per piece) by Purple Cane also make a lovely accompaniment to their mooncake during your Mid-Autumn Festival celebration.
For more information or purchase online, kindly visit www.purplecane.my.
Related Post : List of Mooncake Malaysia for Mid-Autumn Festival 2020